Tutor Doctor State College
Small Group SAT Prep Classes
(25 Hrs) - Summer ‘20
PERFECT FOR AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER SAT
SATURDAY SESSION 1
- 9 AM to Noon - June 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25
- (Practice Exams June 27th and July 25th following class from 1 to 4:30 PM)
SATURDAY SESSION 2
- 9 AM to Noon - August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, September 5
- (Practice Exams August 15th and September 5th following class from 1 to 4:30 PM)
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY SESSION 1
- 1 to 4 PM - June 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19
- (Practice Exams June 12th and June 19th following class from 5 to 8:30 PM)
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY SESSION 2
- 1 to 4 PM – July 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24
- (Practice Exams July 17th and July 24th following class from 5 to 8:30 PM)
Where: 139 S. Pugh St, Ste 001, State College, PA 16801
- 9 Hours of Reading and Writing Instruction
- 9 Hours of Math Instruction
- Two Full Length Proctored Practice Exams
- Detailed practice exam score reports so students can focus on areas needing the most improvement
- SAT test taking strategies and tips
- Tutor Doctor SAT Workbook, Essay Guide and Course Supplement
- 1-year access to Tutor Doctor’s MySAT website (Includes tons of SAT practice questions with video solutions)
Water & Snacks Will Be Provided!
Cost: $599 / student
20% discount on any additional one on one SAT Prep tutoring
Terms/ Conditions: Payment in full is required before the class begins. Space is limited to 14 students. Class will be cancelled, and all money refunded if less than 4 students pay in full and attend.
Cancellations: No refunds for cancellations after the class begins. Student will still receive materials and access to online content for 1 year. Student may opt to attend a future group session (depending on availability) at no additional cost.
Missed Class: No refunds for missed classes, student can make up the class with a private tutor for an additional $50/hour or attend an identical session of a future class (depending on availability) at no additional cost.