Tutor Doctor State College
Small Group SAT Prep Classes (25 Hrs) - Summer ‘19
When: 5 PM to 8 PM - M, W, F
(practice exams each Sat from 9-12:30)
- 7/22, 7/24, 7/26, 7/29, 7/31, 8/2 (practice exams 7/27 and 8/3)
- 8/5, 8/7, 8/9, 8/12, 8/14, 8/16 (practice exams 8/10 and 8/17)
Summer classes are great for the August 24th or October 5th exams!
Where: 139 S. Pugh St, Ste 001, State College, PA 16801
- 9 hours of instruction for the reading, writing and essay sections
- 9 hours of instruction for the math sections
- 2 Full Length Proctored Practice Exams
- SAT specific test taking strategies and tips
- Tutor Doctor SAT Workbook, Essay Guide and Course Supplement
- 1 year access to Tutor Doctor’s MySAT online program which includes:
- Tons of practice questions with video solutions
- Full length practice exam detailed score reports which save valuable time by focusing the student on areas needing the most improvement
- Supplemental material to the text (follows same format as text)
Cost: $499 / student
20% discount on any additional one on one SAT Prep tutoring / Water and snacks will be provided
Terms/ Conditions: Payment in full is required 2 weeks before the class begins. Space is limited to 14 students. Class will be cancelled and all money refunded if less than 4 students pay in full and attend.
Cancellations: No refunds for cancellations after 2 weeks before the class begins. Student will still receive materials and access to online content for 1 year. Student may opt to attend a future group session (depending on availability) at no additional cost.
Missed Class: No refunds for missed classes, student can make up the class with a private tutor for an additional $50/hour or attend an identical session of a future class (depending on availability) at no additional cost.