Tutor Doctor State College Small Group SAT Prep Classes
(25 Hrs) - Spring ‘20
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM – Saturday Mornings
(proctored practice exams after class from 1:00-4:30 PM)
SESSION 1 (Perfect for March SAT)
Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8
(Practice Exams Jan 18th & Feb 8th)
SESSION 2 (Perfect for May/June SAT)
Feb 15, 22, 29, Mar 21, 28, Apr 4
(Practice Exams Feb 29th & Apr 4th)
Where: 139 S. Pugh St, Ste 001, State College, PA 16801
- 9 Hours of Reading and Writing Instruction
- 9 Hours of Math Instruction
- Two Full Length Proctored Practice Exams
- Detailed practice exam score reports so students can focus on areas needing the most improvement
- SAT test taking strategies and tips
- Tutor Doctor SAT Workbook, Essay Guide and Course Supplement
- 1-year access to Tutor Doctor’s MySAT website (Includes tons of SAT practice questions with video solutions)
Water & Snacks Will Be Provided
Cost: $599 / student
20% discount on any additional one on one SAT Prep tutoring
Terms/ Conditions: Payment in full is required before the class begins. Space is limited to 14 students. Class will be cancelled, and all money refunded if less than 4 students pay in full and attend.
Cancellations: No refunds for cancellations after the class begins. Student will still receive materials and access to online content for 1 year. Student may opt to attend a future group session (depending on availability) at no additional cost.
Missed Class: No refunds for missed classes, student can make up the class with a private tutor for an additional $50/hour or attend an identical session of a future class (depending on availability) at no additional cost.