Tutor Doctor State College Small Group SAT Prep Classes
(25 Hrs) - Fall ‘19
When: 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM - M, W, F
(proctored practice exams on Sat from 9:00-12:30)
- Sep 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27 (practice exams Sep 14th & 28th)
- Oct 7, 9, 11, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25 (practice exams Oct 12th & 26th)
Where: 139 S. Pugh St, Ste 001, State College, PA 16801
- 9 Hours of Reading and Writing Instruction
- 9 Hours of Math Instruction
- Two Full Length Proctored Practice Exams
- Detailed practice exam score reports so students can focus on areas needing the most improvement
- SAT test taking strategies and tips
- Tutor Doctor SAT Workbook, Essay Guide and Course Supplement
- 1-year access to Tutor Doctor’s MySAT website (Includes tons of SAT practice questions with video solutions)
- 20% discount on any additional one on one SAT Prep tutoring
Water & Snacks Will Be Provided
Cost: $599 / student
20% discount on any additional one on one SAT Prep tutoring / Water and snacks will be provided
Terms/ Conditions: Payment in full is required before the class begins. Space is limited to 14 students. Class will be cancelled, and all money refunded if less than 4 students pay in full and attend.
Cancellations: No refunds for cancellations after the class begins. Student will still receive materials and access to online content for 1 year. Student may opt to attend a future group session (depending on availability) at no additional cost.
Missed Class: No refunds for missed classes, student can make up the class with a private tutor for an additional $50/hour or attend an identical session of a future class (depending on availability) at no additional cost.