Helping Students of All Ages Expand Their Minds
Learning Portuguese can be tricky, especially if you don’t already know how to speak Spanish, French, or Italian. Many people are unaware that the Portuguese language shares its roots with these languages, giving them similarities that can prove helpful when studying. Regardless of what stage of the Portuguese learning journey you’re in, Tutor Doctor knows how to help!
Get in touch with our skilled tutors to get started! We can be reached at (888) 718-8832.
Why Students Should Learn Portuguese
Portuguese is a popular language spoken around the world. However, very few individuals choose to learn Portuguese as a second language. Not only can learning this language help you stand out among your peers, but it also gives you a “secret” language advantage. This means that you have less competition in your professional pursuits because coming across non-native Portuguese speakers is so rare. Want a few other reasons to learn Portuguese? Check out our fun facts below.
Did you know?
- More than 215 million people speak Portuguese
- It’s spoken on multiple continents—four, to be exact
- Portuguese is the 6th most spoken language in the world
- The world is increasing trade with Portugal after their recent economic success
- Portugal’s skyrocketing economy means more career opportunities within your reach
- Portuguese speakers have an easier time learning languages with similar roots, such as French, Italian, and Spanish
The Tutor Doctor Difference
Whether you need help with reading, writing, speaking, or any combination of the three, we can match you with a tutor that specializes in what you struggle with. After you find your perfect tutor match, we create a game plan consisting of achievable goals and begin our teaching process, which also happens to be personalized to fit your learning style. This helps to speed up your learning process so you can achieve success in the most efficient and effective way possible.