The Tutoring Process
Experience the Tutor Doctor Difference
Tutor Doctor is a locally owned and operated company that benefits from being part of an international educational network. Our in-home and online one-to-one tutoring has helped more than 300,000 students achieve their goals.
- To ensure it works for your child, too, we:
Listen carefully. We’ll start with a free consultation to understand where you are and where you want to be, then recommend a plan to help.
Make the right match. Does your child like video games? Hate tests? Respond best to art? Your personally matched tutor will tailor an approach to your student’s interests.
Communicate as we go. After each session, we’ll share how your student did, what we will continue working on, and discuss any recommended changes to achieve your family’s goals.
Unlike many tutoring services, Tutor Doctor treats each student like a unique individual. We know that every child, teenager, and adult has different learning styles, and that all thinking caps can be tailored. That is why the tutors we work with sit down with you and your child to develop a program that fits their specific needs and learning abilities.
Overcoming Educational Hurdles One Session at a Time
- Our process includes the following steps:
- Assess: We start with a free consultation where we'll speak with you and your student to learn about your goals, assess your child’s needs, and recommend a customized program to help.
- Match: After getting to know your child during the free consultation, we meticulously match a local tutor according to things like personality, interests, and related experience.
- Tutor: Personalized tutoring involves a custom program designed for each specific student. That means your child will get help with homework and assistance filling in the gaps so they are confident in the classroom.
- Support: We’re with you every step of the way. We make sure to follow up on our services, keeping your family in the loop and checking in with regular session reports on how your child is doing.
Every student benefits from one-to-one attention and curriculum tailor-made for their education level. Tutor Doctor’s process gets real results that you and your child will be thrilled about. They can confidently enter the classroom knowing they have the skills and knowledge to excel!
Interested in learning how our process can benefit your child? Set up the initial consultation by calling us at (888) 718-8832!