A message from the owner...
Tutor Doctor Summerville's response to COVID-19:
- We are open for business and, in light of the social distancing needs, we can do consultations over the phone if desired.
- While we cannot predict the school’s decisions for the remainder of the school year, we can support your student in being ready for the next year through programs like Skype, FaceTime, Discord, and other “video chat” type programs.
- While our primary focus will always remain about the relationship of the one-to-one in home and online tutoring, we do offer online tutoring and can support “home school” options if the parents wish to keep up with the academics during the unpredictable length of the social distancing and school closures.
- We opening up a group forum where we can discuss important educational issues, questions, resources, etc.
- We are continually looking for resources to help our customers in need with financial assistance though contact in developing these resources are currently strained due to the social distancing. Please check out our community partnerships on line.