Tutor Doctor has partnered with Let’s Go Learn to offer high diagnostic reading and math reports to identify, down to the month, the grade level performance of students. We are excited to offer this service to help evaluate the level of support, if any, needed for students!
Bring the Effective Diagnostic Online Reading and Math Assessments to Your Classrooms
With Tutor Doctor’s Let’s Go Learn diagnostic assessments, classroom teachers, administrators, and even parents can access incredibly rich and meaningful diagnostic data in just clicks. Diagnostic assessments provide granular insight across multiple subskill indicators, so educators no longer need to determine why a summative assessment score is low, but can pinpoint exact areas to focus, and ensure students stay on the right track to success.
Accurately measure what matters and identify critical student needs
Tutor Doctor’s Let’s Go Learn diagnostic assessments measure student performance, skills, and growth to help educators support the unique learning needs of every student. The platform provides role-specific reports that transform complex data into actionable insights. With a complete picture of each individual student’s learning needs and progress, classroom teachers can quickly build small instruction groups for differentiated learning, share results with stakeholders, and set specific learning goals for every student.
- ADAM (Adaptive, Diagnostic Assessment of Mathematics) is designed specifically to be fully aligned with the Common Core, TEKS, and other State Standards, ADAM assess across 44 constructs within NCTM’s five instructional strands.
- DOMA Pre-Algebra intelligently assesses students in 14 Pre-Algebra constructs and follows with a detailed roadmap for remediation/instruction.
- DOMA Algebra assesses students in 11 Algebra constructs and follows with a detailed roadmap for remediation/instruction.
- Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment (DORA) is a K-12 measure that provides objective, individualized assessment data across eight reading measures that together profile each student’s reading abilities and prescribe individual learning paths.
- DORA Phonemic Awareness is ideal for non-readers or struggling readers, measures nine phonemic awareness skills using audio and picture-only items, for a thorough assessment of oral phonemic awareness skills.
- DORA Spanish/EDELL is a powerful, diagnostic online assessment of student Spanish reading abilities.
- DORA Spanish/EDELL provides an effective means of comparing students’ first language Spanish abilities with their developing second language English reading skills
- View the Parent Sample Report