The GED (General Education Development) test is a set of exams that show a student has achieved a high school level education. Some students are unable to attend normal high school due to health or personal reasons, and taking the GED tests can make up for not obtaining a standard diploma. In addition, many adults who were not able to finish high school when during their younger years choose to obtain their GED to prove high school level equivalency. If you’re planning to obtain your GED, Tutor Doctor can help you prepare!
Tutor Doctor tutors offer:
- Personalized one-to-one study programs catered to your individual needs
- Assessment tools to pinpoint areas that need extra focus
- Instructional methods customized to your personal learning style
- Real world preparation with official practice exams and study materials
- Organizational strategies to track your study progress and prepare for exam day
The GED test consists of four main sections:
Reasoning Through Language Arts
Our tutors can help create a program that focuses on specific subjects or all areas. With flexible scheduling options and convenient remote learning options, there’s never been a better time to get your GED with Tutor Doctor!