Private In-Home & Online Tutoring in Appleton
Helping Students Reach Their Potential
Many people aren’t aware of the value of private tutoring, as the concept was thought to be a luxury that some didn’t have access to. However, nowadays, in-home or online tutoring can be an extra step that helps students reach academic goals and overcome challenges. Our team at Tutor Doctor Fox Valley is here to support students from various backgrounds and ages to succeed in the classroom with our affordable and comprehensive private tutoring services in Appleton.
Every student must complete our complimentary consultation to help us gain more insight into their particular situation and match a private tutor that fits their personality and learning style. The relationship between student and tutor is extremely important. Our private tutors are tasked with developing engaging and detailed lesson plans that help you or your school-age student succeed well beyond the classroom.
Connect with our Tutor Doctor private tutoring professionals in Appleton by calling (920) 547-4058 today.
Common Reasons Children Struggle in School
When students are having difficulties in school, it’s vital to pinpoint some of the causes. Sometimes, the subject itself isn’t the issue. However, it’s still essential that the causes of academic challenges be exposed so they can be addressed appropriately and promptly.
Some of the most common reasons children struggle in school include:
- Lack of confidence – When your child is learning a new concept, they may not pick it up immediately. If your child starts falling behind, they may begin to lack confidence in their abilities. Our team at Tutor Doctor wants to help build your child’s self-confidence with effective in-home tutoring.
- Learning disabilities – Some children struggle in school because of certain learning disabilities like ADHD and dyslexia. These disorders require an expert in the field to support them with focused techniques. Tutor Doctor is qualified to assist students with special learning needs to overcome academic setbacks and reach goals.
- Lack of engagement – Boredom is one of the most common causes of students who have difficulties in school. Many students just aren’t engaged in the lesson, resulting in a decreased attention span. When Appleton students work with our online tutoring experts, they are taught fun and interesting techniques to keep the one-on-one sessions engaging.
The Benefits of Our Private Tutoring Services in Appleton
Our in-home tutoring services in Appleton make it easy for students to find their footing in the classroom. So whether your child is just starting high school and needs help learning a language or you’ve decided to go back to school later in life, we can support you.
Some of the benefits of in-home and online tutoring include:
- Experts who work directly with your student to discover their learning style and create a lesson plan that coincides with their struggles
- A safe and comfortable space for students to learn without fear of judgment
- Methods and techniques—such as time management and organizational skills—that are applicable beyond the classroom
Tutor Doctor has been so successful nationwide with in-home and online tutoring services that 95% of our customers recommend us to others. Additionally, over the past 20 years, we have proudly worked with over 24,000 tutors in 15 countries. As a result, we have been able to assist 200,000 families, and help students find confidence in school.
Call (920) 547-4058 to schedule your complimentary consultation.