ACT & SAT Prep: Get the Admissions Edge
Many universities remain ACT/SAT optional for this year, and that is great for some students. But, preparing for and taking ACT, SAT, or AP exams is more important than ever for most students. Here's why:
- Some universities have re-initiated their SAT or ACT requirements for the class of 2023 and 2024.
- The exams make it easier for admissions committees to evaluate students in relation to their peers.
- Submitting strong test scores can help you stand out from other applicants and give you the edge in admissions.
- Even at test optional schools, in many cases, test scores are still used to evaluate students for merit scholarships.
- Some majors still require scores - even at test optional schools! Homeschoolers also may be required to submit.
One-to-One Test Prep
Private ACT or SAT coaching tailored to your goals and budget.AP Prep is also available.
Free Online Practice Test
Register for Tutor Doctor’s FREE online practice test and 1 hour strategy session. Choose from the SAT, ACT or PSAT.