at-Home Learning Community "Pods"
Thinking about doing at-home learning for this next school year But don’t want to lose face to face and peer interaction?
Learning communities might be the solution!
A learning community is a group of 3-5 students plus a tutor, that meet 2-4 days a week for 90 minutes each session. Ideally, students already know each other from a previous class, neighborhood proximity or through an extra-curricular activity such as softball/baseball, football, dance, gymnastics etc.
Students will complete an online assessment in reading and math to determine their academic baseline as part of the program. Students will meet and receive tutoring to facilitate their at-home learning from the district, as well as receive materials and light instruction on any gaps they may have. Enrichment activities may also be included depending on the level of the students and the goals of the parents as a community.
The benefit of the group?
- Student Interaction in an intimate setting (3-5 as opposed to 22-24)
- You guide locations (a meeting home, outdoors, church or team location)
- Tutor helps with school content
- Less stress from schoolwork for parent
- Reduced rate from the 1-to-1 rate allowing mores sessions to fit the budget per week.
View Our Package Options Below
Contact Us today at (682) 312-3451 to learn more!