In-Home MCAT, LSAT, GMAT Tutor
- Location – Winnipeg, MB
- Salary – $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Job type – Part-time, Contract, Casual
We are looking for tutors who can help university students achieve their dreams. Do you have experience in studying and writing strategies for the LSAT , MCAT , GMAT , GRE , etc.? Are you patient and able to impart your knowledge to different people in different ways? You may be the perfect tutor!
We are seeking a Tutor who is knowledgeable and qualified to prep students in writing various university entrance exams in a 1-on-1 setting. This is a part-time contract position. We offer students based on tutor qualifications, location, and teaching style. The tutors we work with choose which students to accept and determine their own weekly schedule. Tutors are matched to students based on qualifications, subject/ grade expertise, availability, and location.
Tutor Doctor provides one-to-one individualized instruction in the home. We work with students of all ages; whether the student is an elementary student with specific learning needs or a teen requiring university preparation, our in-home and online tutoring services are customized to individual abilities and needs.
Apply for a chance to join our elite team of tutors, upload a short cover letter and resume HERE.
Tutors who are successfully contracted will be required to submit a vulnerable sector check and a criminal record check within two months of being hired. We offer an orientation, access to resources, and ongoing support.
THE TUTOR DOCTOR ADVANTAGE:
- Our marketing and referral network provide a steady stream of available students.
- Select your students and tutoring times to fit your ideal schedule.
- Homes are always screened to ensure tutor
- Informed and prepared: receive a detailed profile for each student before tutoring starts.
- Every family is committed to a tutoring program. You can expect a consistent schedule.
- Clients pre-pay directly to Tutor Doctor and our simplified invoice system makes getting paid for your work quick, easy, and reliable.
- We set the tutors we work with up for success by providing high-quality resources and support.
- 2 years of post-secondary education in a related field of study
- Excellent knowledge and experience with writing advanced university entrance exams
- Knowledge of teaching techniques and learning styles
- Tutoring experience (Formal or Informal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependability and professionalism
- Ability to travel to student’s homes for in-home and online tutoring
Hourly rate of $15 - $25 per hour based on qualifications and experience.