Tutor Doctor North Central Washington Financing Offers
Payment Plans as low as $99 per month!
Personalized, 1-on-1, tutoring support with Tutor Doctor of North Central Washington helps with your child’s academic needs. Now paying for it is easier than ever. Tutor Doctor offers True No-Interest and Extended Payment plans through Your Tuition Solution (YTS).
Convenient In-Home Tutoring Payment Plans Feature:
- Extended Plans with low monthly payments
- True No-Interest Plans for 6, 12 months
- Easy application process and quick decision
- No initial payment – you can start your child’s tutoring program right now, with no payment due for 3 to 7 weeks
- No prepayment penalty
NOTE: Don't wait until it's too late. Enroll now to ensure your student has the support they need. (Mention you saw this note to receive 2 bonus hours on any enrollment of 12 hours or more.)
$99 per month can bring the highest quality tutors to your home.
Our 1-on-1, in-home tutors work as academic coaches to improve performance just like your student’s football, cheer, dance, lacrosse, soccer or any other good coach.
- Does your K-12 student need personalized support with common core math classes?
- Need to maximize your ACT/SAT®® scores to get into your #1 college or compete for that scholarship?
- Struggling with AP Courses, Reading, English, or foreign languages?
- Don’t know where to turn for help in advanced courses such as Calculus, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Biology, Anatomy, or Statistics?
- Is lack of focus, prioritization, time-management and organizational skills undermining your student’s success in the classroom?
- Motivate and challenge students to outperform their own expectations
- Build and reinforce academic foundations, which leads to confidence in the classroom
- Provide the tools students need to stay focused, manage their time and execute an effective academic game plan for success
- Guide students to confidently sustain their performance at higher and higher levels
- Are NOT mere homework helpers…they are vested in your student’s success with a committed team to back them up