Tutor Doctor South Tampa is an approved provider for Step Up For Students – The Gardiner Scholarship
The Gardiner Scholarship program helps parents individualize the educational plans for their children with certain special needs. The name honors Florida Senate President Andy Gardiner, who led the legislative effort to create the program, and his family. Gardiner and his wife Camille have championed the cause of children with unique abilities for many years. The Gardiners have two daughters and a son, Andrew, who has Down syndrome.
A different kind of scholarship: The Gardiner Scholarship is different than other state scholarships in that it allows parents to personalize the education of their children with unique abilities by directing money toward a combination of programs and approved providers. These include schools, therapists, specialists, curriculum, technology – even a college savings account. Tutor Doctor South Tampa is a proud provider of the Gardiner Scholarship.
Tutor Doctor South Tampa is a proud affiliate of Scholarship Miners.
The mission of Scholarship Miners is to secure more scholarships for your children at no additional cost to you.
Scholarship Miners make your search for scholarships easy.
Scholarships are the best way to pay for college. However, scholarships are very competitive and hard to secure. That's where Scholarship Miners come in. Scholarship Miners apply to scholarship opportunities on your child's behalf which increases their chances of receiving the money to help pay for college. The required 250-word essay prompts are listed below:
- How will this scholarship help you?
- Tell us about a time you failed and learned from it.
- What do you want to study/pursue?
- What are your academic goals and/or career goals?
- Tell us about yourself.
- How have you contributed to your community?
To take advantage of all that Scholarship Miners has to offer, follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the form with your student: Go to the sign-up page and complete the form fields accurately.
- Submit your student's essays: The more essays you submit the better your chances of receiving a scholarship.
- Scholarship Miners apply for scholarships on your student's behalf.
- Collect your scholarship money! You only pay Scholarship Miners 30% of the scholarship's value when it's secured for you, so there is no risk at all.