Tutor Doctor is looking for Marketing Students or Internationally Trained Professionals who are looking to gain local working experience in their field. We’re looking for someone who is organized, a quick learner and can work independently as well as with a team.
We are an entrepreneurial franchise company with steady growth in the Tutoring Services segment of the Education Industry with over 300 franchisees globally. Our corporate office near by the Airport is a friendly environment where Curiosity, Creativity and Grit are highly appreciated values of our workplace culture. Plus, we throw some awesome social gatherings!
The Marketing Intern position will report to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for working with an internal cross-functional team, to support marketing programs across all departments.
- Good understanding of online marketing including SEO, PPC, social media
- Ability to be organized, self-motivated and work independently
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task and perform against deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Assist with releases of materials and social content to franchise network.
- Assist in coordinating creation of content including print, online graphics and video.
- Conduct online audits verifying that online properties are following brand guidelines and standards.
- When needed, compile and extract data from our proprietary databases, and create comprehensive charts that uncover trends or convey actionable information.
- Experience working with logical, lookup and math functions in Excel or similar software, an asset.
- Coordinate and execute project tasks as required by the team.
Other aspects of role:
- Manage queries from franchisees in a timely manner maintaining a polite and friendly tone of communication to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support other team members in the completion of other tasks when needed.
- Learn new platforms