The role of the Launch Support Specialist (LSS) is to coach, develop and support new franchisees as they launch their Tutor Doctor franchise. The LSS will work with new franchisees as assigned by Tutor Doctor Home Office and it will be the responsibility of the LSS to ensure franchisees are supported right from the beginning of training through to the end of their first year.
The LSS, in line with Tutor Doctor’s standard Launch Support Program, will assist the franchisee to lay the operational groundwork during their training and pre-launch, establish strong habits and best practices upon launch to maximize first year growth and work on a consistent basis to further develop franchisees’ business acumen.
The Launch Support Specialist will report to the Senior Manager – Global Launch Support.
Critical Success Factors
- Build strong relationships with strategic partners (new franchisees) in the community
- Attract new clients (families) by effectively communicating our unique capabilities (Tutor Doctor way) and services throughout the community to empower franchisees to have a stronger consultation
- Provide world-class, ‘far beyond expectations’ client (new franchisee) experience
- Efficiently measure and document all business/training activities so that management decisions are made based on accurate, objective data
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities within the Launch Support Specialist role include but not limited to:
- Support new franchisees and ensure their business is ready for launch as they complete the required phases of the Franchise Training Program
- Conduct field visits upon launch and throughout the first year at regular intervals to develop best practices and strong business habits
- Develop marketing plans, budgets and strategic plans that will be part of new franchisees’ first year business plans
- Implement a communication plan to keep new franchisees encouraged and enabled to achieve success and growth within their territories as outlined in the Launch Support Program
- Document all calls, meetings and field visits as required within the Launch Support Program
- Support franchisees as needed on an ongoing basis
- Conduct end of first year business reviews upon transitioning franchisees to Franchise Support
- Workshops/regional meetings as required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and previous sales and management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, results-oriented, assertive, enthusiastic and energetic
- Great time management skills
- Willing to work evenings and weekends when required
- Ability to manage a multi-project workload
- Strong organizational, conflict resolution, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to make independent decisions; assume complete responsibility for work and decisions
- Between 25 - 50% travel may be required
- Previous franchise support experience considered an asset
- Competitive base salary
- Bonuses based new franchisee performance
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.