Tutor Doctor is a very successful international company, headquartered in Toronto, Canada. With over 550 franchisees operating in 16 countries, we are the #1 in-home tutoring franchise worldwide.
We are looking for a Franchise Development Qualification Specialist (FDQS) who wants to assist our growing franchise development team by helping qualifying the ideal franchisees to enter our network The FDQS will manage all inbound leads, qualification of such leads, follow-up and all appointment setting for the Franchise Development Directors (FDD’S). FDQS will report to the Franchise Development Qualification Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Actively follows up with all of our prospective franchise candidates to have an initial contact within the shortest time possible.
- Qualifies franchisee candidates that have a desire, a willingness to change, and the means to make a change in their life.
- Documents all prospective franchisee notes within the CRM for the Franchise Development Directors, so they have an introduction prior having a meaningful conversation with them.
- Willingness to learn and follow our internal guidelines for the process to maximize the overall success of the franchise development department.
- Ability to manage multiple calendars and accurately book appointments for Directors
Performs other jobs as needed.
Bachelor’s degree required. , preferably in Business Administration, Education, Real Estate or a related field.
- Strong phone and communications skills
- Must have exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong responsibility and follow-up skills, Team Player
- Microsoft 365 skills including Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to multitask
- High level of attention to detail
- Good listening skills and ability to form relationships
POSITION TYPE/WORK HOURS
This is a 25 hours per week , 5hr per day position, with possible option to grow into a full time position.
This position does not require any travel.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.