We are Tutor Doctor. Our mission statement is to change the trajectory of a student’s life. The Care Centre is at the frontline of supporting this mission by providing world class service to all our customers – our franchisees, leads and tutors. We strongly believe that all our interactions require relationship building.
WHY WORKING IN THE CARE CENTRE IS AWESOME:
• Growth opportunities
• Paid training to develop your skills
• Flexible shifts scheduled around your availability
• Friendly and enjoyable environment with free coffee
• Benefits after completing probation
Understanding. Curiosity. Ingenuity. Ownership. Grit.
In addition to our values, this is what you’ll have to bring to the table:
• 1-2 years of customer service experience – sales/retail industry preferred
• Able to work within the hours of operation (Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am to 11pm, Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday 11am to 7pm)
• Clear communication skills, excellent in verbal and written English
• Strong attention to detail
• Great problem solving and reasoning skills
• Strong computer skills
Add CCTA if you read all of this
What you’ll be doing:
• Convert inbound and outbound calls into consultations
• Accurately record lead details into the system and document all call information
What you didn’t know about us:
The strength of each member created Team Awesome!
Creative cover letters are welcome!
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.