STAAR Test Tutoring Services
Dedicated Tutors Helping Students of All Ages
The State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR) test is required of students in Texas. It is an exam used to measure a child’s academic progress and their readiness for higher levels, as well as college. Starting in 3rd grade, children repeatedly take the exam into high school. At Tutor Doctor Houston, we understand that not everyone is deft in taking exams, particularly those with multiple-choice questions. Our dedicated STAAR tutors in Houston and The Woodlands work with individuals of all ages.
Some subjects we cover are:
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II)
- Social Studies (World Geography, U.S. History, World History)
At Tutor Doctor, we have over 17,000 tutors who have helped 200,000+ students in 15 different countries. Trust us, we know what we’re doing! Call (281) 771-0720 to schedule a free assessment.
Empowering Students Through Knowledge & Discipline
Since 2000, Tutor Doctor has been helping students of all ages pass various tests. Our Houston tutors are well versed in the STAAR test and can help individuals obtain the results they are looking for. Our success stems from a customized lesson plan created by hand-selected tutors. Each child is paired with a tutor who complements their learning style and personality.
Additionally, by working from the comfort of their own home, students have the freedom to ask questions and make mistakes without the fear of their peers watching on.
Our STAAR test prep program includes:
- Detailed assessment before tutoring sessions
- Tailored lesson plans and full-length practice tests
- Reviewing course materials and test questions
- Assistance with handling different questions
- Practice with pacing and time-management
- In-depth breakdown of scores
We instill invaluable test-taking skills that students can use well beyond the classroom. Give your child the confidence he or she needs to excel. Call (281) 771-0720 to get started today!