Become A Marketing Coordinator with Tutor Doctor Gastonia
Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come – with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can take you into the future!
Tutor Doctor is a new franchise in Gastonia. We offer private, one-on-one in home tutoring. This part-time position will report to directly to the owner. The Coordinator will support new acquisition and customer growth by generating leads. Generating leads is done by making phone calls, visiting schools, and meeting a lot of people.
- Manages customer prospecting and new customer acquisition, including direct mail, email, and digital lead delivery to support growth for our parks and resorts
- Works with owner to generate ideas for the growth of the business monthly.
- Generates programs and ideas to optimize marketing spend while delivering high quality/low cost leads.
- Provides recommendations to maximize lead generation while optimizing marketing spend
- 1-2 years related experience in marketing or customer relationship support role
- Basic knowledge in project management and email/social marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Willingness to learn marketing campaign initiatives.
- Able to learn software from Tutor Doctor.
- Ability to work independently and in large group settings and handle multiple assignments.
- Must be in college obtaining a 2-4 year degree in Marketing.