Private Tutoring in Monterey
The Benefits of Private Tutoring
More than ever, parents are beginning to turn to private tutors to help their students learn and achieve their full potential. Private, in-home and online tutoring services can be a great idea for a student who may need increased, one-on-one attention that can’t be found in the traditional classroom. This one-on-one attention is only one of the many benefits that come from private tutoring. Other benefits of private tutoring with Tutor Doctor of The Central Coast:
- Forum to Ask Questions – One of our favorite things about what we do is that it allows, and encourages, students to ask questions. The key to learning is just that, asking a lot of questions. Many times, kids can be nervous—or even fearful—of asking questions in a crowded classroom environment. Our private sessions give your student a chance to feel heard and ask about anything they may need further instruction on.
- Eliminates Distractions – Many times, classrooms or tutoring centers can be home to distractions. Our tutors ensure they are providing a distraction-free professional environment for your student to achieve their goals.
- Encourages Enthusiasm – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. We want your child to be excited to learn! Our tutors are always excited and enthusiastic about the subjects they teach, and we hope to be able to pass our excitement for the subject onto your child.
- Saves Time and Effort – Every tutor ensures they are using their, and your child’s time, effectively. They use effective and proven methods to make advanced concepts easier to understand. Each tutor always keeps your child’s pace and capacity for learning in mind.
- Future Success – Not only do we help your child achieve better grades and scores, we help your child’s future. We help open doors that were not previously there. Many of our students meet their goals, then exceed them greatly. We are always excited to see what your child will accomplish during, and after, their time with us!
Did you know that we offer free consultations for your student to receive in-home and online tutoring? Call us at (831) 346-1665 or contact us online to find out more.
We are dedicated to serving you and your child’s needs over all of Monterey, even past the lettuce curtain! Tutor Doctor of The Central Coast has over 15 years of tutoring experience and have helped over 200,000 students of all ages and backgrounds. Within our 15 years, we have been able to develop a process that produces results. This process allows us to truly understand your student and helps us identify the right learning strategy and tutor for them:
- Assess – We pride ourselves on being able to provide a free, in-home and online consultation process for you and your student. Once this initial consultation is complete, we create a custom plan with your student’s goals in mind. This plan is implemented during their private tutoring sessions.
- Match – We then match your student to a professionally accredited tutor. Our advanced matching system considers your student’s academic needs and personality preference to find the perfect tutor for them.
- Tutor – We personalize each plan, which means the curriculum constantly revolves around your child. Our tutors fill in the gaps in your student’s knowledge and help instill important skills to boost your student’s confidence in the classroom. If, for whatever reason, you or your student would like a different tutor, we offer a 60-day guarantee. This allows us to match your student with a tutor who works well for you child.
- Support – We will always follow up on our services. We’re with you every step of the way. We make sure to provide constant check-ins with you, as well as regular session reports so you are kept in the loop on your student’s progress. If you have any questions, we are always here to answer.
This process has produced excellent results and we invite you to try it today!
If you are ready for a FREE consultation for private tutoring services in Monterey, please call us at (831) 346-1665 or contact us online to get started.