Find your baseline score with Tutor Doctor’s Proctored SAT/ACT Test
- 7th - 12th grade students
When & Where:
4th Saturday of Every Month
- Session 1: 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM
- Session 2: 1:30 PM to 4:45 PM
600 Gathering Park Circle, Suite 202, Cary 27519
Parents - What to Expect:
- Free score noting your child's performance, plus their ranking among others
who took the test.
- Free information on Tutor Doctor’s capabilities, and how we distinguish
ourselves in tutoring.
- Optional detailed assessment results, that include knowledge gap areas
and a consultation with customized study plan (for a nominal fee)
Students- What to Expect:
- Be prepared for a 3 hour 15-minute exam
- Bring a #2 Pencil & SAT/ACT - approved calculator
- Must be on time – Late entry to the exam will not be permitted
Click here to sign up or Contact us to learn more!