Tutor Doctor’s ACT Boot Camp is an intense, one week prep course designed to effectively teach test taking skills and must-know information about each section of the ACT test. This class is designed for first time ACT test takers as well as the students who want to improve their test score through focused test prep.
20 hours of ACT prep including:
- 4 hours of instruction and practice problems for each ACT section
- 4 hour review session on Friday targeted towards needs of class
- Time management strategies
- Insider tips on how to master each section
- High schoolers who are taking the ACT on June 8 or July 13, 2019.
Where & When
- June 3-7 @ LEF Climbing, 916 N Broadway, Lexington 40505
- July 8-12 @ LEX Kids, 365 Thompson Rd, Lexington 40508
- Both locations classes begin at 1:00 pm and end at 5:00 pm.
- $700.00 - Includes an ACT test prep book
- Space is limited. Call to reserve your spot.
- $50 non-refundable reservation fee
Why Tutor Doctor
“The ACT is conquerable with preparation” – Ryan Baum, Tutor Doctor’s ACT expert
Tutor Doctor, a nationally recognized brand since 2001, has been the trusted name in test prep and tutoring services. Our skilled Lexington tutors have experience in helping students prepare for their ACT exam and can do the same for your child. Whether you are taking the ACT for the first time or trying to raise your existing score, we are here for you!