Many families across the country are being impacted by school closures due to the coronavirus outbreak. With children now having to stay at home, some parents may be struggling to adjust to this new normal we all now face.
Keeping a regular routine for your children while at home is more important than ever - here are some reasons why:
- Make it easier to get back to school when things return to normal
- Creates a calmer household
- Provides you and your children with stability in these uncertain times
- Helps you (the parent) remember important things
- Offers your child an opportunity to get excited about what’s ahead
While kids may be home from school, parents might still have to work which is why it’s important to coordinate and communicate your schedules with your kids. Make a plan and discuss it with your kids to ensure everyone is on the same page.