College Readiness and Test Prep
A Level-Headed Approach to College Admissions and Test Prep
- Part 1 Road to College: Personalized Help Guiding Students and Families: An Overview and Time line
- Part 2 Road to College: When to Start thinking about College
- Part 3 Road to College: Importance of your GPA in the College Prep Process
- Part 4 Road to College: Transition from Middle to High School: Executive Function Skills
- Part 5 Road to College: Standardized Tests PSAT SAT ACT | Setting Goals for College
- Part 6 Road to College: College Applications and Essay
Whether your student is Ivy-bound or trying to decide if college is right for him, you are most likely feeling some anxiety about these next big steps. As parents, we tend to get carried away and lose sight of our true aspirations for our children: to help them find a path that leads them to feel inspired, challenged, secure, and happy! Through the most personalized service and partnership with families, our goal is to help alleviate stress and SIMPLIFY the often daunting process.
Helping students find their individual paths starts with asking questions and setting goals. Through structured dialogue and genuine concern for students and their families, we help students understand the criteria for college selection that really matter to them. With an emphasis on “fit” and finding a college environment where they will be happy and thrive, we then guide students through action steps to increase their chances of admission to the schools where they will thrive. We are proud to offer a huge referral base of expert colleagues including college coaches and other college related businesses who can assist with college applications, college financial aid (FAFSA assistance), paying for college, and scholarships.
Assistance with College Planning and Admittance Process:
- Helping student with college essays
- Setting goals for Standardized Test scores and college choices
- Laser focused SAT® and ACT Preparation
Unsure if College is for your student? Traditional college study isn’t for everyone. We are also experienced in guiding students and their families as they explore the myriad options available to students seeking non-traditional paths. These may include:
- Post-Grad Prep Schools
- Gap Semester or Year Programs
- Community College to University Transition Plans
- Trade Schools
- Armed Services
Standardized testing is not for everyone. Here’s the searchable list SAT® or ACT optional schools.