Meet the Owner:
I deeply believe that the capability to learn independently is one of the greatest assets we can give to a child. I bought Tutor Doctor of Alexandria-Springfield because I want to make a difference in my community teaching just that: how to learn!
To improve grades is the immediate goal, but to achieve the ability to learn is the foundation of a successful future.
I am Italian. I came to the States to help raise my grandchildren and have since become a US citizen.
The majority of my career experience has been in West Europe:
- Managing my own very successful management consulting business, supporting my clients’ top management.
- Founding and leading a small network of consultants; managing our common projects
- Working pro-bono as the marketing director of a nonprofit institute promoting physical and social inclusion
- Teaching in Universities, Chambers of Commerce, Industrial associations and corporations
- Developing original strategies and methodologies, which have been published in books and white papers; speaking on these in national and international conferences
I earned a Masters degree in Political Economy in Italy and a Masters degree in Business Administration in Pennsylvania. I also received several certifications, among them: Communication Strategies (London), Industrial Marketing (German Switzerland), Human Studies (Italy) and Neuro Linguistic Programming (Colorado).
My native language is Italian, but I am fluent in English and German, with basic French.