Enroll for as low as $100 per month!
Personalized, 1-on-1, tutoring support with Tutor Doctor of Pinellas/Hillsborough County helps with your child's academic needs. Now paying for it is easier than ever. Tutor Doctor offers true No-Interest and Extended Payment plans through Your Tuition Solution.
Convenient In-Home Tutoring Payment Plans Feature:
Extended Plans with low monthly payments
True No-Interest Plans for 6-8 months
Easy application proces and quick decision
No initial payment - you can start your child's tutoring program right now, with no payment due for 3 to 7 weeks
No prepayment penalty
NOTE: Enroll now to ensure your student has the support they need. (Mention you saw this note to receive 2 bonus hours on any enrollment of 36 hours or more.)
$100 per month can bring the highest quality tutors to your home.
Our 1-on-1, in-home tutors work as academic coaches to improve performance just like your student's football, cheer, dance, soccer or any other good coach.
- Does your K-12 student need personalized support with common core math classes?
Need to maximize your ACT/SAT scores to get into your #1 college or compete for that
- Struggling with AP Courses, Reading, English, or foreign languages including Spanish, French and German?
Don't know where to turn for help in advanced courses such as Calculus,
Chemistry, Biology, Anatomy, or Statistics?
- Is lack of focus, prioritization, time-management and organizational skills undermining your student's success in the classroom?
- Motivate and challenge students to outperform their own expectations
- Build and reinforce academic foundations, which leads to confidence in the classroom
- Provide the tools students need to stay focused, manage their time and execute an effective academic game plan for success
- Guide students to confidently sustain their performance at higher and higher levels
- Are NOT mere homework helpers or the next tutor on the schedule, when you can show up at the center. ..they are vested in your student's success with a committed team to back them up